"

Friday, November 27, 2009

After a Long Hiatus, I'm Back

I am surprised to see that I still have any followers at all, after taking a long, unannounced and unplanned hiatus from the world of blogs. I didn't really plan to stop blogging, or to stop reading blogs, and no great trauma or drama has occurred in my life. It seems that I went a week without writing, and then that stretched into two, and before I knew it, I was out of the habit altogether. Because I wasn't visiting my blog, I got behind on reading all the blogs I followed. But I miss reading everyone's blogs, so now I'm back. I'm going to read as much as I can, and resume posting as well. I'm looking forward to catching up!

4 comments:

  1. FINALLY! ;) Your blog is one of the few worth reading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back, Frankie! I was so tired to see Tony Hillerman's name everytime I checked your blog! I am glad you are back. :-)
    - Bijita

    ReplyDelete